- 10MM LAMINATED CLEAR GLASS IN U CHANNEL
- U CHANNEL CAN BE INSTALLED RECESS IN TILE (TILER REQUIRED)
- INSTALLATION INCLUDED IN PRICE (SURFACE INSTALLED)
- FINISHES - CHROME OR BRUSHED NICKEL
- BRUSHED BRONZE U CHANNEL (SPECIAL ORDER)
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken, and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking up into large sharp pieces.